City services and departments, government information, building / zoning codes
Information for new residents
Supports area businesses and generates business activity in our area
Explore, shop, eat, stay and meet in Rossford
Guided or self-guided itinearies for tour groups
Calendar of what’s happening
Council Meetings and Committee Meetings are beginning to meet live and by Zoom or Conference Call In if indicated on the calendar for each event. Instructions are included under additional information for each event in which Zoom or Call In will be used.
The City is continuing to follow Ohio Governor DeWine’s safety order for the health of Ohio and the City of Rossford by requiring the wearing of masks when in any City facility and practicing social distancing for the safety of all attending.
How to Get to Rossford, Ohio Located at the intersection of I-75 and I-80/90 in northern Wood County. 8 minutes south of downtown ToledoConveniently located to several major metropolitan areas: 1 hour from Detroit, 2 hours from Cleveland and Columbus, 3 hours from Cincinnati and less than 4 hours from Chicago
- Rossford Ohio – Located at the Crossroads of America, I75/I80-90
- Located in the Industrial Midwest of the U.S.
- At the intersection of two major Interstate Highways I-75 and I-80/90.
- On Lake Erie, the largest source of fresh water in the nation.
- About an hour’s drive from Detroit, Michigan and Detroit International Airport