City services and departments, government information, building / zoning codes
Information for new residents
Supports area businesses and generates business activity in our area
Explore, shop, eat, stay and meet in Rossford
Guided or self-guided itinearies for tour groups
Calendar of what’s happening
How to Get to Rossford, Ohio Located at the intersection of I-75 and I-80/90 in northern Wood County. 8 minutes south of downtown ToledoConveniently located to several major metropolitan areas: 1 hour from Detroit, 2 hours from Cleveland and Columbus, 3 hours from Cincinnati and less than 4 hours from Chicago
- Rossford Ohio – Located at the Crossroads of America, I75/I80-90
- Located in the Industrial Midwest of the U.S.
- At the intersection of two major Interstate Highways I-75 and I-80/90.
- On Lake Erie, the largest source of fresh water in the nation.
- About an hour’s drive from Detroit, Michigan and Detroit International Airport