City services and departments, government information, building/zoning codes
Information for new residents
Supports area businesses and generates business activity in our area
Explore, shop, eat, stay and meet in Rossford
Guided or self-guided itineraries for tour groups
Calendar of what’s happening
Rossford Police Department’s 2021 Safety Town program will run July 26-30, 2021 from 9:00am-12:00pm. Register by the May 20 deadline to reserve your child’s spot today. Head over to the RPD Safety Town page for more information.
The City is hiring a Marina Security Guard – seasonal, part time. Pick up an application at City Hall or complete and submit one on the City website. See the listing on the event calendar for specifics.
Council Meetings and Committee Meetings are beginning to meet live and by Zoom or Conference Call In if indicated on the calendar for each event. Instructions are included under additional information for each event in which Zoom or Call In will be used.
How to Get to Rossford, Ohio Located at the intersection of I-75 and I-80/90 in northern Wood County. 8 minutes south of downtown ToledoConveniently located to several major metropolitan areas: 1 hour from Detroit, 2 hours from Cleveland and Columbus, 3 hours from Cincinnati and less than 4 hours from Chicago
- Rossford Ohio – Located at the Crossroads of America, I75/I80-90
- Located in the Industrial Midwest of the U.S.
- At the intersection of two major Interstate Highways I-75 and I-80/90.
- On Lake Erie, the largest source of fresh water in the nation.
- About an hour’s drive from Detroit, Michigan and Detroit International Airport