For City Income Tax assistance, call
Regional Income Tax Agency/RITA
at 1-800-860-7482, ext. 5002.
For additional assistance, you can call
City of Rossford
133 Osborn Street
Rossford, Ohio 43460
419-666-0210, ext. 215
City of Rossford property taxes are administered through the Wood County Auditor’s Office. Please contact the Wood County Auditor’s office with any property tax questions, telephone number 1-419-354-9173 or http://auditor.co.wood.oh.us.
City Income Tax
The Regional Income Tax Agency/RITA maintains City of Rossford income tax collections. To obtain information for filing purposes including specific account information and estimates please call RITA at 1-800-860-7482 ext. 5002 or visit their website at www.ritaohio.com. Income tax forms are available at the RITA website or by clicking on the links below. RITA offers e-filing and e-payment options for individuals and businesses. Filing online at www.ritaohio.com offers the following benefits:
Simple step-by-step calculations of taxes or refunds
Immediate confirmation of completed filing
Credit card, Debit card, or ACH electronic payments accepted
Faster refund processing
If you do not e-file, forms and payments for City of Rossford Municipal Income Tax should be mailed to:
PO Box 477900
Broadview Heights, OH 44147-7900
- Credit Card Service Fee (Effective through RITA October 1, 2018) – When taxpayers elect to make municipal income tax payments through RITA by credit or debit card, they will incur a 2.75% service charge. This fee is charged by a third party vendor per credit card transaction and is not paid to RITA. Please note that this service charge applies only to credit or debit card transactions. Taxpayers electing to pay by check or via ACH will not incur this service charge. If you have any questions please feel free to contact the Member Services team at 1-866-252-0913 or email email@example.com.
- Filing deadline for 2019 Municipal Income Taxes is Wednesday, April 15, 2020. Contact RITA if you have not taken care of 2018 or any prior year taxes. Use the RITA website www.ritaohio.com or call 1-800-860-7482, ext. 5002.
- City of Rossford income tax rate is 2.25%: at this time the City gives credit up to 2.25% for City income taxes paid by residents to other municipalities where they work for 2019 taxes.
- Filing is mandatory for all Rossford residents and businesses located within the City, unless exempt from paying local municipal income tax.
- Individuals under 18 are not exempt from paying municipal income tax.
- Lottery/gambling income is taxable with no minimum.
- Rental income is taxable with no minimum. Rental Property Registration is required by landlords/owners of all rental property located within the City of Rossford. Look for the Rental Registration page on our City website homepage. Rental Property owners are also required to provide a list of tenants’ names and contact information, at least yearly or as tenants come and go.
- Contractors must withhold 2.25% City income tax from employees working in the City for 21 days or more, and submit a business tax return for the years when business is conducted in the City of Rossford.
- In preparation of any taxes due that are not being withheld and submitted by your employer, you must pay estimate payments quarterly, if the anticipated amount due is over $200. Quarterly estimate payments are due April 15, July 15, October 15, and December 15. The filing deadline for 2019 taxes is Wednesday, April 15, 2020.
- The interest rate for delinquent taxes for the 2018 tax year is 5%.
|You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view some of the items below.|
2019 Tax Forms Online
|Use Form 37 if||– you have income other than W-2 wages|
|– you moved in the current tax filing year|
|– you live in a reduced credit municipality|
Application to do Business (PDF)
Hotel Motel Tax Form (PDF)
Employer’s Municipal Tax Withholding – Form 11
Employer’s Withholding Tax Instructions for Form 11
Employer’s Reconciliation of Income Tax Withheld – Form 17
Employer’s Reconciliation Instructions for Form 17
Net Profits Tax Return – Form 27
Net Profits Return Instructions for Form 27
Net Profits Estimated Municipal Income Tax and/or Application for Extension of Time to File – Form 20
2018 or Earlier Tax Forms Online
Go to www.ritaohio.com, Tax Information, select Individual, Business or Tax Professional, then select Forms & Instructions.