City services and departments, government information, building / zoning codes
Information for new residents
Supports area businesses and generates business activity in our area
Explore, shop, eat, stay and meet in Rossford
Guided or self-guided itinearies for tour groups
Calendar of what’s happening
Listen in on Council Meetings and Committee Meetings beginning May 1, 2020, using Zoom software. Instructions are included under additional information for each event in which Zoom will be used. Upon connecting at the time the meeting is scheduled, be prepared to announce your name, address, and contact information to the moderator or chairman of the meeting.
The City is continuing to follow Ohio Governor DeWine’s safety order for the health of Ohio and the City of Rossford.
Click “View More…” >>>>>
How to Get to Rossford, Ohio Located at the intersection of I-75 and I-80/90 in northern Wood County. 8 minutes south of downtown ToledoConveniently located to several major metropolitan areas: 1 hour from Detroit, 2 hours from Cleveland and Columbus, 3 hours from Cincinnati and less than 4 hours from Chicago
- Rossford Ohio – Located at the Crossroads of America, I75/I80-90
- Located in the Industrial Midwest of the U.S.
- At the intersection of two major Interstate Highways I-75 and I-80/90.
- On Lake Erie, the largest source of fresh water in the nation.
- About an hour’s drive from Detroit, Michigan and Detroit International Airport